Lounge, Music Venue
- A European-style lounge with comfy couches.
- Well drinks start at $9, but try the specialty cocktails for $12. There's the "honey mule," a mix of Russian Standard vodka, ginger beer, honey syrup, and fresh-pressed ginger.
- Try the Honey Mule!
- Move your personal-space-violating tush down to Bardot's stagefront sofas where you'll be sitting well within reaching distance of the best young bands to pass through Miami.
- Bardot, which reminds us of the late Pawn Shop Lounge. Knickknacks and suggestive artwork
- Smoker friendly
- Thursday nights are the best, I wouldn't miss it for the world.
- Drinks are pricey. Beware the open tab!
- Probably my favorite bar in Miami. Great crowd, music and vibe. (4 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- This place makes me feel like I am at somebody's home. I love it. Lots of eye distractions...
- Organic Live Music and guaranteed good times!
- shame on this place for charging automatic 20% gratuity to the bill. I will definitely not be returning. Avoid this place #Miami
- Awesome music, awesome bartenders, awesome doorman
- Walked in and walked back out. The place looks nice inside but it was empty. Ten people inside all wearing plaid with mustaches or beards. I though it was a thyme party but it wasn't. #playedOut
- Fun place for live music and great atmosphere!! Thursdays imo are best! - Dennis Mancino
- The best non-Miami spot in Miami. More like an underground NY club.
- One of Miami's most swanky dive bars (oxymoron?), the place oozes hipster cool (another oxymoron?). Several shows will be held for Art Basel 2012, but everyone is buzzing about a DJ set from Nick Jaar
- Get ugly and drink up. Bardot is of Miamis coolest spots. Try cocktails or have a beer, guaranteed good time. Check in and use coupon JBFSD for discounts on shades from ShadesDaddy.com.
- Awesome vibes, great music, great staff!
- If you're into indie dance music, there's no other place to be