Basketball, Music Venue, Hockey
- Avoid the long wait out front, use the northeast entrance at the corner of Atlantic Avenue & Fort Greene Place with much shorter lines.
- Check behind the Nets' bench during the game. You may see part-owner, Jay-Z.
- Here to see Jay-Z? Throw your diamond in the sky. Here for a Nets game? Might as well throw your diamond in the sky. Here for Barbra Streisand? Fuck it, throw your diamond in the sky
- This is the home of Brooklyn Nets. Find Brooklyn Nets on Foursquare https://foursquare.com/brooklynnets
- Reminds me of a cantina I frequent. Sitting at a bar made out of clay might at first seem incredibly impractical, until you realize you never need a coaster and the barstools conform to your butt.
- Today, I was here to announce that the state of our city has never been stronger: http://bit.ly/Yui4hY
- Try the Brooklyn Brisket Banger on a tasty pretzel roll from Brooklyn Bangers and Dogs (Main Concourse/Upper Pavilion). Served with hand crafted mustardy relish and sausages, it really hits the spot!
- Catch a game at the home of the Brooklyn Nets or see your favorite performer in concert. Food selection is top notch - we love to get the brisket sandwich from Fatty Cue BBQ!
- New Home of the Brooklyn Nets
- On 4/26/12, I was here to announce plans to fill 2,000 jobs at the Barclays Center: http://bit.ly/IkdgZJ
- Jay-Z must be feeding them something real good, because I don't remember the last time I experienced such superb customer service. True Brooklyn hospitality all-around. Just a top-notch arena period.
- Throw your diamonds in the sky if you feel the vibe.
- The Emblem Health entrance on Dean Street is often less crowded than the GEICO Atrium main entrance.
- Fresco by Scotto (Main Concourse) keeps their Sunday Meatball Slider on the menu all week. Tuscan Chicken, shaved Pecorino, mom's gravy, and a brioche bun it goes down easy, like Sunday morning.
- There is free WiFi here. Just log into the Barclay center WiFi. There is no password.
- Who cares what it looks like! What does it do for the community! More jobs. Finally, changes the reputation of Brooklyn. Brooklyn would be the spot to live in upcoming years! Only issue is traffic :/
- They do not allow streaking on the court!!!
- Critics' Pick winner of The Village Voice Best of NYC 2012 Best Sports Venue
- Gorgeous new stadium for the Brooklyn Nets and special events featuring delicious local fare from your favorite Brooklyn restaurants. Try the Mojo Chicken at Habana!
- Tasty Throwback: Brooklyn Farmacy Floats offers freshly prepared old fashioned root beer and Coca-Cola floats.