720 Dublin St
New Orleans, LA 70118
- Not sure what everyone else was talking about. GREAT authentic Barcelonian food, GREAT service, and typical, but nice Barcelonian decor. The owner is super dedicated. Lovely experience.
- Food was overpriced, service medicore: no tap water only pricey bottled water! you'll leave not feeling satisfied
- Excellent service and homey atmosphere.
- The ceviche is one of the best in town.
- Wonderful Paella!
- Pinchos, Basque-style nibbles on baguette slices, are a specialty. - Gambit's "Five in 5" Spots for Tapas
- The best Paella you have ever eaten.
- Food is soooo good!
- Open mic night with Manuel on fridays kick ass!
- It was eh... Way too expensive and should be called morsels instead of tapas. They make you pay for water and won't give you tap.
- Best paella! Wonderful service! Don't miss it.
- Food was average. Atmosphere was terrible. Service was horrendous. Go to Rio Mar, Vega Tapas or Lola's instead. You'll thank me for this tip.
- Everything we tried was excellent. The atmosphere was perfect. The all i oli was the best! Will definitely be back.
- Tiene que hablar con el dueo, Javier, es un caballero de primera clase. Try the brucheta con jamon serrano.