London, Greater London EC2Y 8DS
+44 20 7638 8891
- With three eateries to choose from and a plethora of different work spaces, The Barbican ticks all the boxes.
- Be sure to check out the record breaking urinal. Nothing quite like seeing 25 men side by side peeing
- Free wifi here, just sign up to The Cloud :-)
- Best theatre in London if you like creative international diverse performance
- Very impressive theatre
- Concrete windowless walls thicker than Hitler's bunker, so don't expect a mobile signal inside.
- See if you have time for a backstage tour (for a small fee)
- Good views from everywhere
- Good seating, legroom, even the queues for the ladies are ok--so much more comfortable than most West-end venues.
- Watched Hamlet back in 2015 and I remember really loving this theatre! The sounds travelled well around the room, and the overall ambience felt very grand.
- Great theatre, really comfortable seats. For those who find walking difficult go for rows R or S in the stalls, as basically no steps used.
- Big cinemas, slightly cheaper tickets that other cinemas... comfy seats!
- :-) . )
- What an amazing place. The sound is clear and there is a good view even from farther seats. The tickets are affordable and there are caf's inside the complex. Had a great evening there.
- Amazing Theatre... wish there was more leg room though.
- I love this place. Mainly because of Benedict Cumberbatch playing here.
- Salted caramel ice cream at the interval
- One of my favourites. Sound is incredibly good and the cheap seats offer a good view
- Get day seat tickets for 10GBP. Come at least 45min before box office opens
- Vulcano Choir was a great! The Barbican puts on very good shows, concerts and theatre pieces.