French, Breakfast, Wine Bar
- Best late date night. Warm olives, glass of great wine ...or three.
- Best Place to Drink Champagne 2012: Barbettes list is well curated and thoughtfully priced, and the surroundings give you a comfortable place to indulge. http://bit.ly/UPhzyv
- I ate at Barbette last night and rubbed elbows with Josh Hartnett...literally. Plus the food was wonderful!!!
- Banana Nutella Crepe and it's over.
- Barbette reduces it's carbon footprint by using re-usable to go containers, composting food waste, switching to energystar lightbulbs, using local, seasonal produce, and buying local
- Royale with Cheese is the best burger I've had in Minneapolis. Brie, carmelized onions on an english muffin-y bun w/ side of hollandaise. Pure amazing ridiculousness. Order it!
- The ham is Easter quality.
- amazing breakfast!
- Voted by City Pages as having the Best Wine List in 2010's Best of the Twin Cities. Barbettes bubbly selection is both broader and better priced than youre likely to find around town.
- The food is terrific but the hanging 70's lamps deserve a lot of credit as well!
- Order the daily tartare, particularly if it happens to be steak.
- Late brunch until 5pm Saturday and Sunday for you rock stars out there.
- Seriously, this has long been the place wine and dining professionals go when they're picking up their own checks.
- The waffle is to die for! Heaven on a plate!6
- It may not scream "Bring your kids here!" yet many do - daily quiche and bakery specials are always full of seasonal ingredients and baked with loving care. Eggs Benedict is the must try.
- The Prix FIXE menu right now is amazing! Best scallops I've ever had.
- The chilled pineapple soup is Amazeballs on a summer eve
- Get the Buckwheat crepe with scrambled eggs, herbs and Brie. It's perfect every time.
- Happy hour at 10
- Quiche of the day is always special, always delish!