Bar, Rock Club
- This small French space hosts one of the citys most diverse music scenes in its back room. Arrive early to take advantage of happy hour, with $1 off beers and $3 off cocktails.
- The booze-fluent bar and performing space has everything you need for a good night. A bar, live entertainment and a great atmosphere.
- Congratulations, you've found one of Esquire's Best Bars in America. This tiny, candle-lit, boho bar and performance space is an Anti-Dive, home to smart conversations, and smarter-looking women.
- Keep it local and head to Barbes. Eclectic and off the cusp live music most every night, readings and film showings. The drinks are classy and the people are real. My favorite is Slavic Soul Party!
- Great live bands bolstered by a wide drink selection at good prices. Heavenly.
- Live Music with REAL musicians making REAL authentic music.
- Hard to go wrong with any show here. World, jazz, folk, old-timey, avant garde. Good beer and whiskey selection.
- Live music and strong drinks, gets crowded fast so come at earlier hour if you want to be near the stage
- Consistently great music, and free too. Brooklyn proves itself again.
- Performances take place in the back room, where a pitcher is passed to collect the $10 suggested cover. Up front, the somewhat musty bar has a laid-back vibe and a full cocktail menu.
- the Slavic band on Tuesdays brings an energy I've never experienced before when seeing live music. seriously amazing- get there early, get a cheap IPA, and get ready to want to take up the trumpet.
- Every Tuesday night you can. Be there.
- Come on Tuesday night to check out Slavic Soul Party
- if you are ever anywhere within a 10 mile radius, you have no excuse for not stopping in the check out whatever music is playing in the backroom. never not incredible.
- Llama performs tonight at 8pm :-) :-)
- Stephane Wrembel on Sunday nights is amazing
- sunday nights are a gem
- Amazing gypsy jazz Sunday nights 9-12.
- Try the Old Speckled Hen, which is creamy, like Boddington's or Guiness.
- Chicha Libre on Monday nights! Live psychedelic Peruvian cumbia. Word!