234 Underhill Ave (at Eastern Parkway)
Brooklyn, NY 11238
- Staff Pick! Elaine (Collections): ...cozy and friendly....try the mulled cider with a nice whiskey shot.
- Good beer & great sfeer!
- good prices...if the weather is nice, sit in the front window booth
- Great looking place
- Come to Tuesday trivia night with $2 Tacos!
- Delisa (sp?) awesome bartender, awesome drinks.
- The best night to come is the first Saturday of every month, after the Brooklyn Museum's First Saturday party- after party is here!!
- Not dog friendly as the serve food
- Cute neighborhood bar with a relaxed feel and lots of character. Grab a beer and sit out back on a nice day. Grab something stronger and sit by the window on a not nice day
- Great manhattans
- Summer seat by the windows
- Easy place to grab a beer and rest after Prospect Park, Brooklyn Museum, Botanical Gardens and whatever else might have tuckered you out
- Get a pitcher of beer and drink it with your friends out back: a perfect way to start or end a night.
- Great atmosphere and trivia nights are fun
- On a winter's day the Hot Butter Bumm hits the spot.
- Great atmosphere!
- great people great bar
- Great cocktails. Low key outdoor area.
- Great neighborhood bar. Great place to take a date.
- Check out the window booth. Great on a warm summer night.