Bar with No Name / Bar No.3 / Kelly's / The Snail
- Arsehole barmen take from the overall vibe of the place... Bunch of pricks..., avoid if possible...
- The friendliest bar staff in Dublin. Chilled, like the mojitos.
- Love this bar and the space but some of the bar staff need a personality plus a smile
- Dont order wine STUPID wine glasses! Seriosli!? Grr
- Nice Bar to chill out on a weekday! Decent cocktail's if a little bit overpriced!! Worth a visit!
- Nice beer garden upstairs. Beware: might be full of hipsters.
- A low-key entrance leads upstairs to one of the nicest bar spaces in town; 3 huge rooms in a restored Victorian townhouse plus a sizeable heated patio area for smokers.
- Great cocktails and a great pint of Guinness staff always helpful
- Nice atmosphere, warm open air space for the evil smoking friends.
- Love this place - awesome Mojitos. Looking at other reviews, if you're unhappy about the staff you're doing it wrong.
- Buy the bartender a shot of Jameson. Sweet as can be.
- no bacardi, only havana club
- Pretty good!!! Amazing time with my friends, the place is very confortable and stylish... BIG UP
- Canchanchara is addictive, try it
- Great music!
- Troppo Figo il no name! Ciaooo ila
- The bar staff are legitimately lovely. I'm assuming the negative feedback comes from drunk messes.
- Nice on Sunday. Too crowded on Friday and Saturday. Business Casual Central. A lot of guys seem to take their new shirts here for a ride.
- Sigh... For a bar with a reputation for cocktails they have no drivers menu. And no cordial. #fail
- 13 for grey goose + soda. Yikes. Stick to whatev' house!