$ $ $
- Watch your head in the men's bathroom. There is a beam that I smacked my head on. You can barely notice it. Hurts!
- false advertisement, no neon anywhere.
- wifi pw: ilovebarneon
- drink one Bourbon Negroni""
- Dont go here, bartender is a huge bitch
- Their parmesan fries are the bomb!
- Probably one of my favourite bars in Toronto! Good outdoor seating and don't forget to get the feta fries! yum!
- Buck a shuck $1 oysters on a nice patio from 5-7.
- One of the best happy hours in the city. 5-7pm Monday-Friday: $5 beers and buck a shuck.
- Lovely atmosphere with a beautiful patio out back.
- Decent cocktails, not overpriced
- The staff!
- Buck-a-shuck oyster happy hour on their back patio is perfection
- Music, service, ambiance is excellent!
- Try the sangria! It's life changing.
- Pretty sure this place has the worst playlist in Toronto crossover 90s hip hop and mall punk. Worse yet, the patrons seem unfazed.
- Awesome food. Awesome beer. Awesome staff. Also a queer positive space.
- Make sure you walk with cash. Leave the plastic at home.
- 12oz beer (drink one)
- \m/ bloordale FTW! \m/