Liquor Store, Hobbies, Gift Shop
3910 Sunset Dr (btw Sanborn & Hyperion)
Los Angeles, CA 90027
- Amazing bitters bar, vintage barware & new bar accessories. Joe Keeper and his staff are very knowledgeable about their excellent liquor selection as well as the craft cocktail scene.
- Come in a novice, leave with a bar the envy of all your friends.
- Don't tell me your still sipping whiskey from a 7-11 Slurpee cup, get some matching DOFs, chicks dig that
- Best stop for your liquor needs
- Best selection of bitters around!
- LA Weekly's Best of LA 2010 pick - Neve Ice Cubes= Best Frozen Water!
- The bitters wall is on point.
- A great selection of tools for both pros and home bartenders.
- Great spirits selection and the whole Cocktail Kingdom bar tools line.
- Great staff. Great selection of vintage barware. The window displays are always wonderful and topical
- Great selection of barware. Small selection of unique craft spirits. A good place to stop in.
- My aunt Shalese says, "Barkeep is a candy store for mixed drink aficionados. I want to buy everything there."
- Wonderful selection of anything you'd need for a proper bar
- they carry bitters from miracle mile bitters co. and bitter tears, along with tons of others, and you can test in store. they will also make/wrap amazing gift sets for you if you're in need of a gift!
- Want to make the perfect cocktail? This place has everything, including alcohol.
- Gorgeous selection of vintage barware!
- Great prices on hard-to-find liquors. VERY helpful staff. Ask about the French cocktail shaker, you'll never stick again
- Incredible selection of bitters, and they have testers you can sample with.
- Pick up a 3-pack of Underberg! Pungent bitters to settle the stomach.
- They are about to get their liquor license, but for now, check out the cool Absinthe paraphernalia, and try the awesome chocolate-flavored bitters!