Bar Harbor Waterfront
- Wonderful visit. Nice yarn/chocolate shop next door to the Post Office. Open year round. Bookstore is good too.
- Great lobster and some cool local shopping. Beautiful Sites.
- Take a walk along the waterfront. The shore path is about a mile each way, with breathtaking views.
- Delicious lobster here.
- Nature boat trip with Sea Dogs lots of fun and great stories. Poor Boys restaurant delicious. Mira Monte great BB!!
- Eat at Testa's. Best lobster we've ever had, plus fabulous home-made blueberry pie. Mmmmmmm!
- Beautiful harbor, especially for a sunset
- A great place for a stroll and to lighten your wallet.
- Stewman's for Lobster!
- Cruise ships tender here
- Refreshing place
- Nice place to sit and relax have some ice cream or a Moxie after Arcadia Park. Parking lot is close by for $2.00 and hour.