$ $ $ $
- Excellent services as you'd expect of any Mandarin Oriental-related establishments.
- Fantastic service and food. Had brunch and it was all well done. Staff is impeccable.
- I love their outdoor seating and the burger but over all their dishes are not tasty
- Just too expensive
- Bah! When it changed from M Bar they got rid of the beautiful Portuguese limestone wall at the entrance. I did love that wall.
- oysters all day
- Gluten free breakfast burger!
- Though the menu is French, don't count on always finding foix gras as it changes seasonally.
- Their new "Back Bay Sundaes" are delicious
- Steamed mussels huge and juicy with broad beans, cherry tomatoes and basil $25. Complimentary ciabatta and good butter. Outdoor seating
- It really is quite underwhelming. The food is very bland and the service is slow.
- . .
- They do $20 powerlunches on weekdays
- So many wonderful offerings here! Explore the cocktails and delicious brunch items!
- Not the best hotel breakfast
- Every dish we had was well seasoned and well portioned. Sunday brunch with live jazz is a must!
- Amazing food!
- This is the place to go for charcuterie. Selection includes a great headcheese.
- The service was outstanding. And the cocktails were delicious, but pricey. I think literally all of the staff here speak French.