Bar And Board Bistro
$ $ $
282 Thames St
Newport, RI 02840
- The drinks looked good, everyone elses food looked amazing.
- Excellent cocktails, nice outdoor seating area, and service was good. Food was okay. My favorite was the Mt. Gay & Tonic.
- New place, quite big & clean. Service was very good. We got a number of things on the menu, which were all delightful, but what we liked the most was the fried feta in a brown butter and honey sauce
- Very disappointing meal. Average food and weak service. My tip is to try somewhere else.
- The build your own charcuterie board is an outstanding appetizer or full meal option.
- Sex on the beach