Genuinely nice bartenders who make great drinks that are strong! Not to mention, everyone has fun after a few drink in their vintage black and white photo booth.
Bar, Karaoke, Nightclub
107 W 4th St (Main St)
Los Angeles, CA 90013
- Wednesday night karaoke Gong Show - 3 D-list "celebrity" judges and the cheapest drinks in town. -Tenley, The Arrangement
- Congratulations, you've found one of Esquire's Best Bars in America. Order a $5 PBR tallboy and check out the deer heads.
- Dont let the mandatory security guard pat down scare you, this place is cool. It's got cheap beer and the DJ plays a mix of great songs that meshes with the broken glass on the dance floor.
- Laid back, fun place to have a drink.
- Go visit the back bar van bitch!
- Win at Gong Show Karaoke
- Drink up and be somebody.
- Dance fool!
- gong show wednesdays with icey joe and naomi behind the bar & a delightful trio of rejects judging the show...Loco Chanel is one of my faves.
- 4-8 $5 anything!
- chillest place in downtown! Make sure to take pictures in the photobooth :)
- They have great happy hour specials.
- I end up here more than I probably want to...just a great watering hole w/a super diverse crowd.
- only one bathroom stall... No bueno when your full of tall cans.
- Wednesday nights offer the best karaoke this side of the L.A. River. Say hi to Officer Polanski for me.
- Best part about Bar 107 was leaving Bar 107. Terrible crowd, a lot of undesirables, & not a lot of room to sit. Only plus was the music and the cheap parking nearby. Maybe it was the weekend scene?
- Don't miss Gong Show Karaoke.
- Used to be a chill spot to hang out after a ride, but now they won't let you bring in messenger bags :(
- Schlitz produced the first tallboys. Order one...or three.
- Their black & white photobooth is perfection. And only $2!