- New East Village spot. The charcoal-grilled Vietnamese-style roast chicken is a signature, and we're also fans of the pan-fried radish cake with sweet soy.
- Damn good chicken, but I'd say the sweet and spicy Vietnamese flavor is far superior to the Thai flavor.
- It's a pizza place now.
- Take home a Thai-style chicken marinated in fish sauce, palm sugar, lemongrass and garlic. It's smoked first, then finished to a satisfying char on the grill:
- One of the best spots in the east village - for dine in, takeout, or delivery.
- Never got my food, waited for almost 40 minutes watching owner be a total douche to his employees. In the end kind of glad I passed as the dirty environment was starting to give me the creeps.
- Order during day as they are slow as molasses after work.