Banks Street Bar & Grill
Rock Club, Bar, Pub
- Drink a Dixie. The way I like to think of it, is each beer I drink, is one beer closer for them coming back home
- Gambit's Top Bars 2012 - Bar's w/ Bar Food
- FREE red beans and rice on Mondays at 7 p.m! Also, most Wednesdays, the blues band Major Bacon plays and brings along free BLTs starting at 10 p.m.
- There's local music every night ranging from singer-songwriter sets to rollicking indie bands and there's never a cover charge. The bar is open 24/7.
- the drunk guy sleeping at the end of the bar is the bar mascot and as such loves posing for pictures with children
- Hip little bar. Nice selection of brews. They were out of guinness when I was here.
- Place is kinda a shit hole and the bartender managed to make the most disgusting screwdriver ever. Failed on the simplest drink ever. I threw it out. Ruined my morning lol.
- Love the vibe and people here every time. #foundmytribe
- Celebrate the city's tradition at Banks Street Bar & Grill with free bowls of red beans and rice on Mondays!
- Surprisingly good pizza
- Go to Banks Street to catch some music. It's a great local mid-city bar.