$ $ $
11700 Wilshire Blvd (at S Barrington Ave.)
Los Angeles, CA 90025
- Live jazz every night.
- Curb Your Enthusiasm Location. In the episode "The Interior Decorator" Jeff, Larry and Diane Keaton are supposed to meet for lunch here. Larry is late and when he arrives Diane has already left.
- No corkage fee so BYOW! Nice perk.
- love it here - great fun
- No corkage fee! BYOW!
- Best tuna poke on the planet!
- Get the enchiladas and add one for just $1! They're sooo good, and this is plenty for a big meal + leftovers. :)
- Get the ribs and BYOWine - they aren't on the menu but they do exist! No corkage
- If the wait is long, dine at the bar!
- Check out Bandera as seen on Best Thing I Ever Ate
- The best prime rib in LA (better than Lawry's). If you're feeling dessert go for the banana cream pie!
- Nothing on the menu disappoints, service is excellent and there's jazz every night! Hands down my favorite restaurant in LA!
- Get the dip duo, shrimp cocktail and poke to start. Their Caesar Salad has cornbread croutons! Awesome! I liked their enchiladas and trip tip combo. All of their desserts were good too!
- Best seared AHI tuna!!!!
- Everything is amazing, per the usual at Hillstone restaurants. The Tomato, Beet, & Burrata is a must as a starter or a light entree. Steaks are cooked to perfection. Plus, live jazz nightly!
- They now charge $15 corkage fee - and don't tell you (as they are opening up your wine)... I gave THEM a "tip" of advice on that. Grr.
- Get the banana cream pie
- Make sure to try the worlds best crab cakes made with whole jumbo lump crab....out of this world. Worth the price.
- Grey Goose dirty martini w/ blue cheese stuffed olives