9500 Manchester Rd
St Louis, MO 63119
- Amaaazing BBQ and Jacob was truly the nicest server. Full stomach and thanks to him great service. Very refreshing.
- Stay away from food
- I'm from STL but live in NYC, & real STL BBQ is hard to find in rstrnts even in STL. Bandana's didn't disappoint. The combo, ribs & pork + 2 sides: Get 1x rib, 1xbread to make sdwch + Mmphs sauce.
- Great bbq, and the sauce varieties are special. I had catfish and it was tasty.
- Pork sandwich= deliciousness!
- Good BBQ - pulled pork and burnt ends were done very well!
- Ask for burnt ends! that's where all the flavor is!
- Sweet potato fries are amazing.
- They don't put the Carolina Hot on the table anymore, it's available on request.
- Yummy BBQ. Love the Pork Platter with Sweet & Smoky Sauce.
- Ac is cold- feels good on a hot day.
- Has a family bathroom - We've been coming here for yrs and didn't know. BBQ is great too.
- Order the chicken nachos! So good :)