- The margaritas leave something to be desired, but the coconut shrimp are flawless.
- This place has jumped the shark. Total crap, cocktails suck too. Go to Luke's in Arcata instead.
- the best Hawaiian!!!
- My boyfriend got the poke special and it was to die for. Wonderful flavor, good portion for the price. My Korean chicken was slightly overdone, but I didnt even care because the flavor was so good.
- Awful food and atmosphere
- Almost any special on the weekend is worth trying. The Chicken Karaage is always good, and the Hula Pie is a must have.
- Coconut shrimp and Hawaiian BBQ
- For your birthday you get lei'd!
- Amazing food, people and service
- You *know* you want to put Sriracha on your macaroni salad. Ask your server for some (it's not kept on the table).
- love the atmosphere, makes me miss Hawaii
- Lava Flow....yum!
- I've been there for my birthday & I love it. I lived in Hawaii as a child in the early 50's. Loved it & miss it very much.
- The pineapple gravy is a must-have on the rice!
- The ribs are amazing!
- Beware of the "cocktail" menu. They look like the real thing, but this place only has a beer and wine license.
- Try the new karaage chicken! It's boneless Japanese style deep fried chicken. Very Ono!
- Kaluah pig is amazing as is the macadamia nut pie! Good Hawaiian food....save me some poi!
- If you love Hawaiian Food. This is the place. Pass the spam please :)
- If you still have room at the end of your meal, try the macadamia nut pie!