Bamboo Bar & Grill
Bar, Gastropub, American
- Quite simply the entertainment crown jewel of Alki Beach in West Seattle, Bamboo Bar & Grill is dyanamic in it's many drink offerings, food specials and nightly entertainment. Night to night, the fun
- This used to be a big Coastie hangout!
- I'm addicted to their awesome sweet and tangy caribbean wings and my friend loves their nachos. I think they're ok. They don't get soggy like most but I'm not a nacho fan anyway.
- This place defines Alki... Absolutely love it and the view...
- They don't allow happy hour when you sit outside. Good food but bad marketing.
- Great food
- Food was good and the drinks are flowing @
- The drinks were good and so was the food. It was great seating outside and watching people go by on a gorgeous afternoon.
- Saturday dj is crackin!
- Just down the street.. Cold beer!
- $2.50 that's my tip..
- Despite it's rep, Bamboo is a fun, easy place to go. The food is fantastic to boot. Burgers, seafood, island grub. Doesn't matter.
- The seafood jambalaya is fan-fucking-tastic!
- Stuffed Salmon, yummm!
- Happy Birthday, Dr. King!
- DO NOT COME HERE FOR BREAKFAST ON FOOTBALL SUNDAYS!!!! The service was horrible and I have nothing nice to say.
- The bamboozle is the best drink here!!! Taste like pinneapples.... :)
- This place knows what's up: they have surfboard menus!!! I'm so into surfing and fuzzy navels that my mind has been officially blow. Ka-boom!!!
- Their cob salad is very good. Lot's of chicken and a great lunch item.
- Go to Bamboo and ask for an Iraqi Bomb. They are awesome!