Baltimore Tattoo Museum
Tattoo, Art Gallery, Museum
1534 Eastern Ave
Baltimore, MD 21231
- Best tattoo parlour EVER. I travelled from the UK. It was worth it. I got Bill - he was awesome.
- Either swing into the "museum" to flip through flash and custom-drawn designs that illustrate the history of the art form, or get something to remember the trip by. Read more: http://bit.ly/PsPXOu
- The Baltimore Tattoo Museum prides itself on being familiar with and showing visitors the stories and images of American tattooing from the late 19th century to the present.
- Voted Best Tattoo Parlor by City Paper Readers for Best of Baltimore 2011
- These guys are the best in the city - Josh and Chris are especially fantastic and Mr. Double D at the front counter will always know the answer to any question you have!
- Great place to get ink....a little pricey but worth the guacamole ;)
- Fun to get a tattoo or piercing, or just to visit.
- Good work, have had two piercings here-very professional. The museum is pretty rad
- Bill Stevenson - Voted Best Tattoo Artist by City Paper Readers for Best of Baltimore 2012
- While you're waiting for your tat, check out "Snapbacks and Tattoos."
- Ask for Bill! Great guy, won't lead you astray!