Baltimore Street Grill
American, Bar, Pizza
82 Baltimore St (Centre St)
Cumberland, MD 21502
- $2.12 for a Yuengling? Yes, please.
- Best place to go an just chill! It's also great to enjoy downtown cumberland with outside seating! (when weather is good) A++++++
- A local and tourist favorite, offering traditional foods and bar choices, "The Grill," as dubbed locally, also offers a mouth watering Chicken Chesapeake Sandwich!
- Rob's the best!
- Shiner Bock on tap! Really good food and great staff. This place is a winner every time.
- Save room for dessert. Just had the bourbon bread pudding and it was delicious!
- Jumbalya!!! It's all good.
- Brian Caporale. Jalepeno poppers
- Cajun burger was delicious and juicy. Staff was super polite. Highly recommend coming here if you ever make your way to Cumberland.
- Nice selection of beer. Really great food. I loved the buffalo chicken potato skins!
- Great, but seriously this is Cumberland. Call Nanhattan cost more than NYC and Ann Arbor!!!
- Excellent mixed drinks, relaxed atmosphere, and great food. Rob is the best.
- If you have not had the burgers on Thursday night you are really missing the best burgers in town. They even serve em with peanut butter yum!!!
- I am a fan of their crab cake sandwich. No filler, and lots of flavour!
- Jalepeno poppers are so good
- This place is everything you'd hope a bar and grill would be. Everything is delicious, really relaxed and inviting atmosphere and an exceptional staff of people. Highly recommended.
- Wednesday is ladies' night. Half off drinks!! Delicious mixed drinks for under 3 dollars? Yes please!
- Really good crab cakes. To-die-for fries. The bread pudding for dessert. Trust me. And Rob's the best.
- Check out the Jazzy Wings, they are covered in sweet & hot sauce.To die for!
- awesome food