Baltimore Farmers' Market & Bazaar
at E Saratoga St. & Holliday St. (under the JFX)
Baltimore, MD 21202
7:00am - 12:00pm
- Stock up on local, organic goodies for the week, or splurge on one-off treats like smoothies, kettle corn and organic rice krispies. See more: http://bit.ly/icYcWg
- Go to the pickle stand. Its the only one there. They have some of the best pickles I've ever had in different varieties. Try the kosher and old bay pickles
- Must make zekes coffee pit stop!
- Visit Calvert Farm & Cat's Paw for fresh local organic produce.
- The Farmer's Market isn't just for vegans... Carnivores flock here for some of the best traditional Balmore Pit Beef the city has to offer!
- Grab some fresh vegetables and basil
- Enjoy an omelette and home fries! You can't beat this breakfast!
- The Baltimore Farmers' Market & Bazaar opens for its 35th season on April 1st! The market will be open every Sunday from 7am to noon until December 23rd. See you there!
- Caffeinate at home -- the Zeke's line is long, and the market blend is meh. The omelettes are the best I've ever had, though.
- Get the mini donuts!!!! They rock! That's what's left of them.
- Get there early and walk if you can. Or use public transporation.
- Everything is overpriced.. Bring cash.
- Biggest one in the city. You're sure to find something you'll like ! Such as fresh squeezed juices, handmade goods, nuts, meat and fruit.
- Check out the new ice pop stand!! Local and organic produce and really cool flavors. If you like spicy, the pineapple habanero is to die for.
- Cajun breakfast sandwich @ Ethel and Ramones. Don't skip it. With hot sauce.
- Blacksauce. Nuff said.
- The Farmers' Market opens on April 1! In the meantime, follow along on Twitter!
- Voted Best Place to Buy Produce by City Paper Readers for Best of Baltimore 2011
- The hula hoop stand is the perfect place to start your sunday
- Check out Wheely Good Smoothies in the bazaar area. Make your own smoothies by pedaling a bicycle!