Bally's Hotel & Casino
Casino, Hotel, Resort
3645 Las Vegas Blvd S (at E Flamingo Rd)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Take a ride on the moving walkway that whisks you between the main entrance to Ballys and the Strip.
- Don't ever ever ever ever ever ever split 10's. If you are thinking about doing it, just send in your money next time....
- Go to the Tequila Bar for $2 tacos & $2 frozen margaritas from 11:00 AM to 6:00 AM.
- Rooms are nice & big
- The Sidewalk Caf is a great breakfast secret. Inexpensive and good food.
- Found free WiFi at Sushi Ichiban on way to monorail.
- Go to Evening Call (drink station) at the entrance to bally's from Paris. Get the Wake-up Call (blended cappucino/kaluha) w/ an extra shot of vanilla vodka. HEAVENLY! :)
- Free shuttle bus to Rio!
- Drink girls come around often... Be kind and tip :-)
- Vintage Vegas (and strategically placed rhinestones) can be found at Jubilee!, the city's last classic showgirl revue.
- I love Paris view such a beautiful !! and Nice room
- Check out the Price is Right Live, you could win a NEW CAR!!!
- If you're around on a Sunday check out the Sterling Brunch. It's pricey, but it's worth it!
- Don't get shot at drais
- Great spot mid strip! Spacious rooms with amazing views.
- what can i say, what happens in Vegas......
- North Tower!
- The video roulette is awesome. Only a $2.50 minimum bet!
- Wireless network access in the room is currently $14 every 24 hours, and more if you want it everywhere. You probably weren't here to be on wifi, but a heads up anyway.
- Get a massage while playing roulette. $2.00 per minute!