Resort, Bar, Seafood
- Walk to the liquor store and get to the beach through the nature trail. It's not A bad walk and u will save some $$$!
- Wicked overpriced drinks!!!
- Mediocre food but great atmosphere.
- Don't forget to say hi to The Situation and Pauly D!
- Afternoon Bands rock near the rocks!
- Great restaurant. Well worth the trip to Block Island just to look at the cabana boys.
- local bands and musicians. good fish and chips. there is a beach but it's very crowded
- The naked lobster roll was yummy & the musician was fun!
- Get the Steamed Little Necks and the Mahi-Mahi sandwich - they are both amazingly delicious!
- Beach, booze and bands...what else do you need in the afternoon? Go check out the new renovations, they are beautiful!
- Sit on the back patio for dinner. Food and service were both great! Especially the fried calamari, and the lobster salad was loaded!
- Bloody Mary at the beach bar.
- Food is very mediocre but you're there for the live music, beach and atmosphere.
- awesome atmosphere and right on the beach! Food is ok
- The prices of just about everything is not worth the venue.
- Stay somewhere else. Owners, not very nice, room dirty, toilet not working. Bugs! Wife and baby had terrible time.