Filipino, Historic Site
Paul st. (Villa Gloria)
Angeles City, Pampanga 2009
Lists & rankings
- Lovely lunch here. Gracious hosts as well. Glad Anthony Bourdain got to experience this place.
- The 10-course lechon menu is not for the faint-hearted :) Worth the drive!
- Panayan muku bale dutung.
- Good ambiance. Great food. Nice host/owner
- Experience a new appreciation for Filipino Food
- Heaven! I feel the Passion!
- Absolutely cooked with passion!! One of a kind experience.
- 3 hrs for lunch alone. Unique experience.
- A very memorable meal. The Adobong Pugo and Seafood Kare Kare were amazing. Here's my full report:
- Truly Kapampangan restaurant!