Baldwin Hills Scenic Overlook
Scenic Lookout, Park, Trail
- Here's a recent photo of Los Angeles taken from Baldwin Hills. Notice the smog hovering over the city. One might wonder what it looked like 30 years ago. Share your smog photos.
- Beautiful 360* view of L.A. at the top of the stairs. Climb those stairs, your buns will thank you. Also, watch out for snakes!!
- Great way to start the day!!
- If you have knee issues just climb up and take the road or trail back down instead of the stairs. Works for me!
- Can get a great workout here. Trail or steps or a combo of both. 282 steps will definitely get your heart rate up- but NOT for those w/ any knee "issues". Wish they had something like this in NYC
- On a clear day, you can see from Los Feliz to Santa Monica! Truly an epic view.
- If you are an athlete, this is the place for you. Pros-the challenge and the amazing view on a clear day. Cons-men who treat this place as a pick up spot and moms with little kids...go elsewhere!
- Climb those stairs!
- I love the steps... and I accept a challenge.
- These stairs are not for the faint of heart! If you're a first timer, take your time and don't forget a bottle of water!! Especially on hot summer days!
- Challenge yourself and go up those stairs! (more than once to really get a workout) Also try jogging backwards up the paved road to build those glutes & legs
- Beautiful hike, but no puppies allowed. :-(
- Want a workout? Take the stairs. Just want a view? Drive up & walk around - parking is $6.
- Park on Jefferson Blvd and add to your workout!
- This the best workout and the view is awsome! <3
- Best view, easy trail, not so easy stairs... watch out for the snakes.
- Great people, motivation, great atmosphere for hiking and working out
- Great place to work out it's better to come between the hours of 10am to 3 pm
- trippy hike!! fun!
- Challenge ur self and complete it to the top!