Piers, Beach, Scenic Lookout
E Balboa Blvd (at Main St)
Newport Beach, CA 92661
- GORGEOUS DAY!!!!!!
- Very peaceful at sunset
- Get there early for a fire pit!
- Rocky Balboa Pier
- Balboa Pier 22 minutes drive to the south of Newport Beach dentist John B Chrispens DDS
- Walk a few blocks towards the bay and hit the fun zone
- Built 1906, 920 feet long
- Well worth a trip
- Very lovely place... Beach is clean... Don't miss the sunset here
- Love this place when it's foggy !
- Walk out to Ruby's, grab a burger and enjoy the scenery.
- Get a shake at rubys and watch the sunset
- Come and enjoy the views
- Beautiful pier. If you want a milkshake and burger there is a great 50's diner at the end!
- A very nice place to visit and swim at!!!
- A Southern California classic! Get a (wood!) fire pit, grab a shake a rubys and enjoy heaven!
- Awesome houses.
- Clean, not trash lying around.
- Such a fun pier to be on. Rubys at the end if you're looking to grab a bite.
- Ride the Ferris Wheel at sunset.