Park, Historic Site
- According to my good friend Nayang in Botswana, theres a meerkat wandering this place that stole his nanas wedding band. So if you see a meerkat with a ring, grab him and contact me immediately.
- Placed in reserve in 1835, this is one of the oldest sites in the U.S. dedicated to public recreational usage. It is named after the Spanish explorer Vasco Nez de Balboa.
- Walking through Balboa park is a must in San Diego
- This could possibly be one of San Diego's most attractive and beautiful regions. Visit Sundays or Tuesdays to avoid the crowd and be sure to check out the San Diego Zoo!
- great place to take pictures
- Recently, Balboa Park launched a new iPhone app to help visitors explore and navigate the park's 1,200 acres.
- perfect time of year to go for evening walks.
- Hit up the nations largest sports museum and dont miss the 40 exhibits of local athletes who are way better at sports than you.
- The architecture in this park is amazing..love the splash of color inside the park (umbrellas) easy to run through and would love to check out the museums next time...great street performers too..
- You can always find something new; wonderful trails along the 163 freeway off of 6th avenue.
- Go to the spanish village art center
- So much to see in so little time
- San Diego Museum of Art was great. Excellent 15-17th century European art.
- Agradable paseo con wifi gratuito en todo el parque. El jardin botanico y el lago central esta bien
- Download the travel guide and spend days in this city park's various museums -- don't miss the world's fastest jet at the Air & Space Museum!
- It is completely legal to drink on some of the lawns in the park. Be mindful of the signs.
- Must visit place in San Diego! Beautiful Gardens, Architecture, fountains, Museums and even free organ concerts some evenings! Beautiful photo ops too. Thank you Samuel Rivera Photography!
- Free wifi in all The park! Awesome!
- Every time I go here I find another treasure I didn't know about! If you are a dog owner/lover you need to check out the dog park and have a drink at the sculpture garden/cafe.
- My favorite place in San Diego! For natives AND tourists! Enjoy something new each time: Hike on the trails, IMAX at Ruben H Fleet, theatrical performances, lunch at the Prado, museums galore, etc