Beach, Nudist Beach
1504 Pershing Dr (at Lincoln Blvd)
San Francisco, CA 94129
- North Baker Beach is clothing optional. Be sure to apply sunscreen before you drop trou.
- In my opinion, the best view of the golden gate bridge is at this beach. You can also spot dolphins swimming here sometimes. I've been all over the US and this is my favorite beach in the country!
- Great workout on the Sand Ladder. It's a beast!
- nice stretch of sand, great view of golden gate bridge and sunsets! do check it out when in SF!
- Gorgeous view of the goldengate bridge!!!
- Great place to take photos of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- watch the sunset & drink some wine
- Amazing views of the Golden Gate Bridge + a great beach cove...a must see!
- My favorite place in San Francisco! No words can describe how much I love it.
- Shore is rocky, bring water shoes!
- Dog friendly beach. Great pics of the Golden Gate Bridge through here. Picnic table as well so pack some lunch and head out here.
- Go for a morning run
- Just amazing beach
- If you look carefully in the sand there, there are colored looking rocks. They are in fact sea glass! You could spend all day searching for these and some local shops buy them up to make jewelry.
- Great place to be naked! ;)
- Check out the beach!
- Big waves today
- Lets surf diycem diyemiyorum. Denedim olmuyor.
- Off-leash beach. Not the place for those that don't like dogs. Also, don't leave picnic unattended!