Baked Crabmeat Dip
For your upcoming holiday party, serve this dip as an appetizer. It's easy to make, and won't make you too full before your main course.
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 8 Ounces package Neufatchel cream cheese
- 2 Teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 Cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 Teaspoon horseradish
- 12 Ounces crabmeat, drained
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a bowl, mix together all ingredients until well blended. Put in mini Crock-Pot and heat on low until mixture is warm. Serve warm with celery sticks or cucumber slices for a low-carb appetizer.