Baja Fish Tacos
Mexican, Tacos, Seafood
3664 S Bristol St (btw MacArthur & Sunflower)
Santa Ana, CA 92704
- Try the Enchilada Combo, but only the carne asada enchilada with red sauce, rice and refried beans. And don't forget to chomp on a fresh serrano chile before each and every bite!
- Shrimp & blackened fish tacos. Yum
- Great carne asada burrito. Get it wet.
- Wet veggie burrito never fails!
- Carne Asada is delicious!
- Must try baja bowl or unwrapped burrito my faves
- Long line most of the time. Their rice is different... almost slathered with butter but good.
- Most authentic frijoles (pinto) I've had outside of homemade. Delish guac. Everything is amazing.
- Shrimp Tacos all day long!!
- Blackened fish tacos with black beans rules. I love to smother their rice in pico...muy yummy.
- the baja bowls are the best!
- The best food in the area!
- Fish Tacos
- Even their Pico De gallo is delicious
- Try the shrimp tacos. Quite possibly the best I've ever had.
- Great food
- Shrimp tacos = excellent
- I love the shrimp burrito here!
- Charbroiled fish tacos and green salsa!!! <3. Mmmm :)