Baine's Books and Coffee
- Friendly staff, better coffee than Starbucks and AMAZING chicken pot pie.
- Best mocha I've had in a long time. Don't know who the guy was that made it, but he did a great job.
- Hot chocolate and latte are delicious
- My favorite item is their chocolate chip scones and I also highly recommend cheesecake if they have it! There's a wonderful selection of books and for super good prices as well! Wonderful service too!
- Yum... almond biscotti and cherry tea. Oh phooey... they're not opened yet.
- They make a tasty Breve!
- Great little place and good food. Southwest chicken wrap is tasty! Fresh squeezed lemonade is perfect. :)
- Try the strawberry-n-cream smoothie because it's amazing!
- If you love fair trade coffee, local food, great literature, history, crafted instruments and lots and lots of old time / bluegrass music... Baine's is for you.
- Great REAL coffee. Latte is the bear
- Creme Brulee latte is only a "special" but if you ask for it, they'll make it and it's the shizzy.
- Great place to curl up with coffee and a book. And if you're lucky, there might even be music. Linger.
- Italian sodas are unique and delicious. Quiche is very good. Relaxing atmosphere.
- Can't go wrong with a hot chocolate or mocha.