Bahia Don Bravo
- The fish tacos ARE the local favorite. Best in La Jolla/PB. Make your life better and get one.
- OMG, get that lobster burrito, you will have no regrets!
- Fish tacos are fresh and tasty.
- The surfer gigante burrito is one of the heftiest in town! Great with hot salsa, even if you aren't a vegetarian.
- Fish tacos, Cali burrito, carne asado fries, margarita. Done.
- Best fish tacos and horchata in SD
- Lobster burrito!!!
- Love the food here especially the tacos!
- The best fish (grilled n excellently spiced mahi mahi or fried) tacos!! Rolled tacos r good too
- Fresh, hot chips & sizable burritos, but not the grail of battered fish tacos as hoped via HuffPo article. Over-battered/-cooked.
- Shrimp tacos were pretty good, but the guacamole was bland and the chips rather oily. However, they have a huge menu (plus vegetarian options) and very friendly service.
- Place is dope. Sit out back and you'll have a view of the MF pacific while you drink your Pacifico.
- Potato rolled tacos are good. Love the vegetarian options here and the beach location.
- We always get fish tacos.
- I normally don't complain about service, but it seems like staff legitimately don't want you around here. Food's fine, location's great, nothing to rave about though.
- You can never go wrong with the lobster burrito. And their deep fried fish tacos are best in class.
- Awesome fish tacos!!
- My favorite little spot has always had great cheap eats, breakfast plates, & every kind of taco you'd desire. I like sidewalk people watching, personally. Now recognized for it's ideal fish tacos.
- I was raised on 3x-a-week Bahia, so I might be biased, but: best burritos in San Diego. Grilled chicken supreme!
- Love the potato burritos or rolled tacos here! Been going here for years!