Bahamas Fish Market & Restaurant
13399 SW 42nd St
Miami, FL 33175
- Great traditional cuban seafood, you name it, fresh fish fillet in front of you.
- Foods great but they need to upgrade to soda fountains! What is this can stuff?
- Delicous sopon marinero
- Order the Zarzuela. Enough for 2!
- The breaded snapper and pallea was.yummy
- Fresh chucked oysters were delicious and the fish sandwich hits the spot!
- Always good! The scallops are my favorite!
- Call in your order and take it to go!
- U have to try the conch fritters!