The Bagel Shop
Bagels, Coffee Shop
41 George St Ste A (King St)
Charleston, SC 29401
- Be patient when ordering. Their cash register has some serious usability issues.
- Ask for a shot in the dark! It's iced coffee with an extra shot of espresso. It's a life saver and also just fun to say.
- It's worth the wait!
- Slowest service on George St, but delicious is worth the wait.
- Great cappuccino!
- Great bagels fresh. Good deal on day old bagels to take home too. The staff even held my dog while I went inside and ordered.
- they have vegan cream cheese :-)
- Really good but verrrryyy slow
- Everyone is nice that works here and I never leave without getting into conversation. Plus the coffee is dank
- Everyone knows they have great bagels and coffee - but lunch is great as well. Try the turkey Panini.
- Get the Sausage Egg and Cheese on Everything Bagel!!
- Only place i can find awesome breakfast sandwiches on a hard roll, almost as good as the ones back in ny but .. jesus .. you'll be waiting forever for it ...
- Great little breakfast spot. I was visiting from Chicago and was happy to find intelligentsia coffee! Solid breakfast sandwich as well plus friendly staff.
- The cheddar bagel with sun-dried tomato cream cheese. Word.
- pick up a full pound of your favorite flavor cream cheese with a bag of day-old bagels!
- Try the garlic bagel with lox
- Lox and cream cheese on a garlic bagel...yum
- Lox and cream cheese on a bagel...need I say more
- Awesome garlic bagel with egg and cheese. Good coffee. Very clean bathroom.