Bagel Maven Cafe
362 7th Ave (W 30th st)
New York, NY 10001
- Good place to charge your phone! Go upstairs and chill.
- Their customer service is absolutely terrible. Be sure to bring cash because they won't let you use your credit card unless you buy a $3 granola bar
- Fresh & Co is for chumps.
- Try their whole wheat line, esp the everything bagel!! Amazing!!!
- Delicious bagels and friendly service. There's seating and outlets upstairs but it gets very warm up there!
- great place for a quick, tasty value priced breakfast!
- Go to the cashier on the right. She's much faster and friendlier.
- Try the Chicken Bibim Bop w/teriyaki sauce. It's weird, and tasty
- Best bacon, egg, & cheese in Midtown.
- Awesome bagels
- The bagels are fresh and pretty good. Iced coffee was good as well.
- Delicious and affordable, and friendly service
- Strange mix of bagels, Jewish pastries, quesadillas, and Korean tacos. Bagels are solid and the tuna salad was good, though a bit overpriced. Good for a quick bite, though it could be cozier.
- Tasty bagels with lots of topping options. Not really a classic bagel shop but yummy nonetheless. The lox was delicious.
- How did I just pay $3.81 for a bagel with cream cheese that's insane.
- Not your average midtown bagel
- If you order iced tea or iced coffee ask them for simple syrup. The checkout girl has it behind the counter.
- Ham egg cheese whole wheat everything bagel toasted $5.45 delicious and fast and cheap!
- Bagels are really good. I always get a sesame (or everything) with scallion cream cheese & tomato.
- The salmon club is amazing!