38-11 Ditmars Blvd (at Steinway St.)
Astoria, NY 11105
- Try their home fries . Really good...
- Come and get it ! Owner Steve and his right man Mario are fantastic ! The best if Astoria ! An old school institution.
- Steve & Mom are the BEST!!!!!
- Best bagels ever!!! They are sweet and always soft no matter what time of day!!
- When i asked if they had Garlic and herb cream cheese he said oh, the sun-dried tomato cream cheese was the same. Not even close. I bought it anyway on a plain bagel and was quite disappointed.
- Cash Only!!
- Can't go wrong with anything. I'm a big fan of the pumpernickel bagels.
- The best bagels house
- Great soft bagels. Fresh. Nice workers as well. Friendly people. Clean place nice place to sit and eat.
- Their bacon egg and cheese is way better than Brooklyn Bagel. Cash only.
- You can't go wrong with their breakfast bagels. They're so good.
- Mixed green salad with grilled chicken, apples, sliced almonds, and dried cranberries in a light balsamic...hands down the best healthy choice here!
- One of the few bagelries that makes a good bagel sandwich. Never as crowded as Brooklyn Bagel, either.
- I like the croissants: cheese, plain, strawberry, blueberry or chocolate. I alternate every morning.
- Best bagels in Astoria. Go for the pumpernickel or everything.
- miss the chocolate croisants and fab sandwiches - delivered!
- Go for the Cuban sandwich, any wrap, and the best everything bagel you've ever had. Free bean, mac, or potato salad w/sandwich.