89-18 Northern Blvd
Jackson Heights, NY 11372
- The line may be long at times, but the food is goood! and the coffee great.
- Local bagel shop my favorite place
- The BIGGEST,FATTEST,MOST DELICIOUS BAGELS EVER !!! THE BEST OF THE BEST !! HANDS DOWN...
- Feels like old New York
- They also have sandwiches $7 saw locals there from our street.
- Eights bagel and half pound cream cheese $15
- There was a roach behind the glass display where the croissants were located. Never going back.
- Sausage and eggs on a roll
- Above average bagels here but avoid over priced cans of soda for $1.60 per. Robbery.
- Fresh bagels daily, my fav is Raisin, they have tons of spread to choose from. The staff is super friendly and Steph rocks!
- The coffee stinks (but the iced coffee is pretty OK). BAGELS
- As I was checking in this morning I saw a cockroach crawling inside of the muffin counter. Thats nasty I hate to say it b/c i love it but I'm not going back. I wonder what their health dept score is.