The Bagel Factory
8986 Cadillac Ave (at Robertson Blvd)
Los Angeles, CA 90034
- lox n cream cheese on everything bagel is always yummy ;P the pesto cream cheese & the jalapeno cream cheese are so good too! but kinda pricey n service is just so meh..
- Whitefish salad sandwich!
- If you buy the bagel and the little tub of cream cheese instead of ordering a "bagel and cream cheese" it's about $1 cheaper
- best bagel in LA?
- How can you not love their bagels? Get a Bialy.
- Fresh bagels, all Flavors, close to NY style
- The best bagels and Challah in town. Try the Black Russian bagel. Pumpernickel with raisins and onion. So delicious.
- Best bagels in LA!
- Delicious everything!
- everything bagel & jalapeo cream cheese
- Now serving cookies. They are delicious: I had the chocolate chip but haven't tried the oatmeal raisin. They always give a free mini to my baby.
- Tomato bagels are YUM. Omelettes are a Great deal!
- Whole wheat bagels are good
- Can't beat $2 bagels omelets!
- Egg salad is...better than mine?
- The whole wheat everything bagels are the best here
- Their chocolate hallah is the best!
- I walk in and they know my order: Deli Omelett, extra egg white, no onion
- Everything bagel scooped out w light cream cheese. Delish.
- 8 grain bagels are delicious