Bagdad Theater & Pub
Indie Movies, Pub
- Get a Rubinator= Ruby plus Terminator
- Invest in MoPix at PIE DEMO DAY
- Take a table outside (even in the fall!) with a pint of beer, and watch the nightlife roll by.
- La Carmina posing for these outfit photos in front of the Bagdad, a pub and movie theater. This Portland district, Hawthorne, is filled with quirky-cute boutiques and cafes. More on LaCarmina blog.
- Blazers and timbers games!
- Pizza and wine are great. It's part of the McMinemins chain. Good for movies. Spicy tater tots are pretty great
- Tickers were only $3. They give you a number and bring the food to your seat. The food is average McMenamins food, but much better than you would ever get at a Regal!
- Terminator Stout!
- The front of the balcony is great seats. No need to fight for space on the floor. :)
- Watch Lost with all of SE Portland.
- Grab a pizza and beer and watch a movie from the balcony.
- My favorite theater.
- This place is pricey for my budget. Might want to come here for happy hr instead!
- Heaters over the tables in the pub!! Heaven!
- Try the Jamaican Bowl
- The Walking Dead every Sunday night plays live on the big screen. Serve beer and food.
- Great place to people watch. Get the beer milkshake!
- This place is a rare gem! Great staff, good beer, and lots of fun.
- Get a ruby and wheat mixed beer! Delicious with a lemon slice!