E. Main Street
Magnolia, AR 71753
- I drive out of my way to come eat here! It's some of the best BBQ I've ever eaten and I'm originally from Memphis! Don't leave without eating some pie!
- Rib plate was awesome, tow of us could not finish it
- entered at 11:00am. ordered by 11:10pork wasnt going to be ready for 40 min. really? good planning for a bbq place. so we had no choice but to get brisket. served at 11:45. HORRIBLE
- Best bbq ever! Ribs are the BOMB and the baked beans are to die for! They also have tasty desserts!
- AMAZING FOOD! Get the coconut cream pie!!!
- Prices at back yard went up!! And they do ask for an Id!!!!
- Even if you look remotely like a "college kid" just ask for the student special! They don't card.