The Backstage Lounge
1585 Johnston St.
Vancouver, BC V6H 3R9
- The bartenders here are complete dicks.
- Don't touch the bartenders gel he'll lose it!
- Delicious caesers
- The service is bloody awful.
- $2.25 beers on tues and thurs!
- The beer selection is great.
- our server is cranky
- Good place to have a drink and enjoy the view, food is below the average.
- Incredibly rude and confrontational manager. Escalated a situation for no reason with a foreign student that didn't have ID. Never going back.
- Don't try to go before 10pm the arts club may have shows.
- Great customer service.
- New menu has arrived. Check it out.
- Frozen pizza. Cardboard burgers. Brown salad. Their kitchen was under renovations but that's a poor excuse. Waitress seemed bothered to serve us.
- Closed for kitchen reno now but be sure to come back and check out the new menu!
- If you want a kick ass burger, order one of the chicken burgers.
- Never had an issue. Relaxed atmosphere, kinda cozy esp. with the fireplace.
- Good calamari. Not overcooked, as is the case at some places.
- New menu items and beer specials available! Drink specials every day.
- the mid-week drink specials are crazy!
- all the profits go to the arts club, which would be great if you could actually get some service to order something.
1585 Johnston St. (Granville Island)
1601 Johnston St. (Granville Island)
1536 Johnston St. (Granville Island)