Back Porch Restaurant
American, New American
7016 E Lamar Alexander Pkwy
Townsend, TN 37882
- Best home cooking around. It's worth the drive just for the pecan cobbler!
- All the food and deserts are homemade.... BEST RESTAURANT EVER!!!
- Bacon Cheddar Steak Burgers are delicious!
- Try the delicious homemade blackberry cobbler with ice cream.
- Dogs are welcome here
- Catfish is purdy good
- Seafood in the mountains, what a treat.
- The only place in Blount County where you can get blueberry waffles with blueberry syrup. The absolute best that I've ever had! Can't forget to mention the cute, sweet servers.
- Fried chicken for Sunday dinner! Yum yum!
- I miss the little, purple-haired serving wench!
- Best durn eatery in Blount County. Deeeeelishus eats and cute servers! Be sure to ask about their waffles!
- The BEST cayfish & white beans in thls neck of the woods!!