$ $ $
- The biggest and best buffet in Vegas. Hail Caesar!
- Make sure you "clear the road" to get your money's worth, if you know what I mean
- The 600-seat Bacchanal adds new meaning to the Vegas buffet. Serving more than 500 dishes from nine open kitchens, this operation scraps the mass-cooked concept: their foods are prepared to order.
- Amazzzingggg, best buffet in Vegas, hands down. Way better than wicked spoon
- Choose your crab legs then place it on top of the counter, they will steam it for you
- The Best! # 1 in USA. Lo recomiendo, 101 %
- Extremely disappointed with the 45 bucks for 6 buffets, so misleading this buffet charges 15 dollars extra on top of the paid fee, gives no heads up about this except this ghetto written pamphlet!
- Went for the champagne brunch. Excellent variety and quality! Never ending mimosa's was a bonus. Got our money's worth by staying 2 hours and was almost too full for dessert. Start with dessert first.
- There is a line to get into the line to pay, then there is another line to get seated. Also, they let people cut the line even if their ticket says to come back two hours later. Bullshit
- Macaroon and Mochi ice cream, OMG!
- This is definitely the most extravagant (and expensive) buffet on the strip. The real attraction here is a built-to-order ice cream station with specialty cones dipped in chocolate, nuts, or coconut.
- The glass-themed dining area is my favorite, the steel and wood-themed dining areas are gorgeous, too. Love the fresh sushi and oysters!
- Awesome weekday breakfast buffet! We were pleasantly surprised by the weekday breakfast buffet. It was delicious and I thought the price was reasonable. I would definitely go back again.
- Best buffet hands down.
- Best buffet I've been to in Vegas. Everything is delicious, just wish I left room for more dessert.
- This buffet is awful from start to finish. Long wait. Food is so-so at best. Disorganized and very long lines inside for food. One long line inside is just ludicrous. Skip it! I'm mad.
- Don't waste your money on this buffet. Way over priced.
- awesome buffet that goes on forever. only a few more dollars than the paradise buffet at the flamingo across the street, but way more impressive
- When the regular line is too long and estimated wait is >1 hour, it's worth it to go through the express line for $15 per person!
- As someone who lives in Las Vegas, I was a little disappointed. Poor Management. Understaffed. Way smaller than I thought it would be. Good food. Hard working staff. Amazing desserts.