American, Sports Bar, BBQ
320 W 35th St (at US Cellular Field)
Chicago, IL 60616
- Spectacular sports bar! Dine upstairs to watch all the TVs at one time.
- You don't need a game ticket to enter. Ideal place to meet friends before the game.
- The Smokehouse Maple Chicken Wings are magically delicious! And the cheese fries are kinda crispy...which I must say is quite freaking awesome!
- Absolutely great food spot before a game.
- Food is good the fries are good
- Make sure you have a pretzel roll!!
- Brisket Nachos r AWESOME!!!
- The mojitos are phenomenal!!!!
- Harly is the best bartender! Bacardi drinks rock here!
- Great place to hang out before and after a White Sox game. Ask for your Bacardi mojito to be on the sweet side otherwise they taste bland.
- Awesome. Food. Great salad!
- Good shrimp
- Tilapia Po Boy is Fire
- Great place to go if you want a beer (besides miller) and have no cash at the park!
- Awesome place to watch a game. There isn't a seat in the place that doesn't look at less than five televisions. Read our review on RateYourSeats.com in More Info.
- Cocktails and cheese fries
- Bacardi at the Park is closed. It is now Chi-Sox Bar & Grill.