Babouch Moroccan Restaurant
810 S. Gaffey St. (W. 8th St.)
Los Angeles, CA 90024
- Come rock the casbah and your taste buds at Babouch Moroccan Restaurant, offering indigenous dishes sure to excite the palette from first bite to last.
- If you like red wine, try the Amazir, a great Moroccan wine.
- These belly dancers are absolutely gorgeous this place is 5 diamonds
- Excellent experience. Definitely go for the family style!
- Make sure to take cash and go with a coupon, it can get expensive without you knowing it! Everything is great!
- Awesome food! Highly recommend eating here. Friendly management. Cool belly dancer. Only downside, waitresses never smile and seem unhappy.
- The belly dancing here is amazing. Book your reservations around 9pm & enjoy the show!
- 2-for-1 Dinner
- Great food, fun atmosphere, a little pricey. Website has coupons and deals if you pay cash only. You eat with your hands but hey, when in Rome, do as the Romans.