Babe's of Carytown
Gay Bar, Breakfast
- literally perfect. high-end.
- Saturday is the best night to go. Its packed and they play music u can actually dance to. Other nights its more like a laid back hole-in-the-wall lil bar which is ok sometimes if that's what u like
- Play Drag Diva Bingo with the deliciously raunchy Natasha Carrington the 4th Sunday of every month. You can win legendarily awful prizes, and shouting foul things is mandatory. It's a blast!
- Predominately a lesbian hangout, Babes welcomes men as well with a nice outdoor deck and a spacious volleyball court.
- Rules are only one lady in the restroom at a time ;)
- The best drag show in Richmond is on Thursday nights at Babe's! 21+ 2 for 1 cover $5. The Glitz Girls show starts at 930 pm.
- The layout is nice but people tend to get too drunk and break glasses and make a mess. But the music is fun and the energy stays pretty high once things get going
- Try the corndog nuggets!! And the drag queens are pretty good on Sundays.
- Cheap drinks, great dance music & jello shooters...need I say more?
- The veggie burger is great and so are the Draft Beer prices!
- Talk to the DJ
- First Sunday Drag Show's are Every First Sunday of the Month at 9PM... Great Show... and it's FREE!!!
- Who knew there was beach volleyball in the back? Fun place in Richmond
- Great dancefloor on weekends.
- Loved this place!
- Dollar PBR's and an excellent drag show by TripleXDivas on Thursday's.
- Best brunch in town. Don't tell everyone- it's cheap too! Mimosa carafes.Great happy hour and back deck to drink pitchers and watch the volleyball players. You might get hit with a ball.
- Style Weekly's Reader's Pick for "Best Gay Bar" 2013.
- I just love this bar period.
- Food and drinks @ resonable price