74-5588 Palani Rd, #3
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
- Brendan sucks.
- their porkchop is just delicious.. :p
- Great noodle salad and French bread sandwich. Cater to vegan and vegetarian! Ph not the best I've had tho ... Over 4/5 :)
- So overpriced
- We tried pho - not bad, but not exceptional. It was fresh, strong and we appreciated a lot of noodles :-)
- The grilled pork sandwich is da bomb! Not to mention the egg rolls too! Mmmm!
- Lemon grass chicken is good. I had it with all salad no rice to make a lighter lunch. Nice servers, they seemed happy, unusual in Kona
- I think I'm in love with the blonde waitress <3
- Spring roll was a bad. Sad. How can you make a bad spring roll. Stale rice and bad lettuce. Sauce was ok but not good enough to make up for a bad spring roll
- If your from Vietnam or San Jose Ca -- skip it. Sandwich is ok but not great. But we are spoiled because of our access to great pho in California
- Get the Spicy Lemongrass Chicken sandwich on French Roll, Or tofu if you're a vegetarian. Use Hoisin Sauce or Rooster Sauce at the table. Mmmmm