Ayden Kitchen & Bar
- Has potential to be the best restaurant in stoon. Dishes, for the price point, should be stand-out. Note: open design can be achieved without sacrificing conversation-friendly acoustics.
- Save room for the souffl!
- I requested a vegan commendation from the waitress who happily advised the best bet was to give the chef free rein and let them create something for me. Delicious.
- This place is amazing!
- Great cocktails.
- Tempura shrimp and Chef's burger (not always available) were Off. The. Charts
- Chicken and waffles were amazing
- Had an amazing lunch. Pulled pork was the best I ever had. Great fresh good and they give plenty of it. Best part is everything is fresh.
- Love this place!! I want to go here every day!
- DE-LI-CIOUS! Try everything!